Tips for healthy eyes
- 2 years ago
Eye Care: Tips for good eye health
If the eye is healthy, then the ‘I’ is healthy. Good vision helps you perform better in all life fields like your home, your office, or behind the wheel. Dr. Monica has explained eye care tips to improve eyesight and suggests the best foods for healthy eyes.
Tips for healthy eyes:
- The easiest precaution to keep your eyes healthy is to get regular check-ups, especially after the age of 40.
- According to Dr. Monica, the second important step is to eat right. Suggesting some foods for eye health, and she said that a proper diet must contain many green leafy vegetables, rich sources of vitamin A and C, and fish. Basically, food that is rich in vitamins and antioxidants
- She also suggests adding a 1-hour workout plan to your daily routine. A daily dose of an hour of exercise will help supply oxygen to the eyes with improved blood circulation
- She also said that getting 7-8 hours of sleep keeps your body and eyes healthy.
- Dr. Monica strictly advises stopping smoking as it is not suitable for the eyes as it causes a lot of oxidated stress to the eyes.
- Washing your hands regularly is another crucial tip as we rub our eyes too much these days being any reason. If your eyes are clean, you are less likely to get diseases like conjunctivitis.
- Dr. Monica also suggests wearing UV-protected sunglasses when going out in the sun to protect your eyes.
Finally, Dr. Monica also gave us advice on the best ways to improve eyesight and how to reduce Digital strain.
As most of our work in on laptops and phones and computers for long hours
It is always good to take 20 mins break after regularly staring at your digital screens.
Focus on an object that is about 20 feet away for 20 seconds every 20 minutes.
Try these tips to maintain and improve good eyesight and take the necessary precautions for healthy eyes.